Release notes for Pubcookie 3.3.1:
Subject: Pubcookie 3.3.1 Released
The Pubcookie team is pleased to announce the release of Pubcookie 3.3.1.
Downloads for this release are available now on the project web site:
Highlights included in this release:
* Fixed duplicate HTTP Header values in ISAPI filter.
* Fixed AES mode with inactivity timeout in Apache module.
* Added checks to improve handling of reauthentication requests.
* Added PubcookieCatenateAppIDs directive to Apache module.
* Added clear_username_at_logout site policy to login cgi.
* New default HTML login templates.
A more thorough list of changes is available on the project site:
We thank everyone who contributed to this release by reporting problems,
offering advice, and contributing changes.
Special recognition goes to Carnegie Mellon University, McGill University,
and the University of Wisconsin - Madison for their contributions.
Sites are encouraged to subscribe to the project email lists to discuss
requirements and use cases for the next release cycle.
University of Washington