Release notes for Pubcookie 3.3.0 Beta 2:
Subject: Pubcookie 3.3.0 Beta 2 Released
Pubcookie 3.3.0 Beta 2 has been posted on the Pubcookie project website:
We encourage you to evaluate this release. There are no known showstoppers
at this time, so please report any problems that you find.
Significant improvements include:
* Added AES encryption support. See compatibility note below.
* Removed pre-session cookie countermeasure from POST messaging.
* Better handling of spurious cookies and other exception conditions.
* New wildcard subdomain key configuration.
* Better support for 64-bit architectures.
* Other minor enhancements and bug fixes.
* And updated documentation, of course.
For a thorough list of changes included in this release, see:
* The new module and filter assume that all messages are encrypted using
AES encryption. You MUST therefore configure them for DES encryption
to work with previous versions the login server (3.2.x, 3.1.x).
Thanks for your help in reporting bugs and providing feedback!
University of Washington